IT Systems Officer with one year experience working in different IT environment.
To expose to challenges and engaging in development programs that require me to work outside my comfort and knowledge set, as continuing to learn new technologies and development techniques are important to me and the success of the organization or company I may work with.
- Highly dedicated and ambitious.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Strong inter-personal skills and teamwork.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Committed and hardworking.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Good communication skill (Written & Oral).
- Prepared to take on new challenges.
PERSONAL AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
Operating System knowledge areas:
- Windows Operating Systems.
- Window Server environment.
- Active directory and domain services.
- Windows firewall and security.
- Fare knowledge of Unix/Linux Operating Systems
- DOS Command Line Interface and Batch File System.
Data Communication and Networking knowledge areas:
- Networking infrastructure (LAN and WAN technologies).
- Designing, configuring and troubleshooting medium size to enterprise network.
- Monitoring, maintaining and managing medium to enterprise network.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and diagnosing networking operations.
- Familiar with SolarWinds to manage information technology infrastructure.
- Configuring and troubleshooting:
- VLANs and Inter-VLAN routing.
- WAN technologies such as PPP, Frame Relay, MPLS, etc.
- Virtual Private Network (VPNs) and Tunneling.
- Network Address Translation (NAT) operations.
- Enhanced Switching Technologies such as RSTP, PVST+, VLANs and EtherChannel.
- Wireless Access Points and IP Phones
Application Design knowledge areas:
- System Analysis and Design.
- Database design, implementation and administration.
- Managing and maintaining database.
- Developing web, standalone (Desktop) and mobile application.
Programming Languages and technologies knowledge areas:
- MySQL/MySQLi, MS SQL, SQLite and MS Access.
- Bitnami Wampstack, XAMPP and Wamp Server.
- Wireshark, WinSCP and SolarWinds.
- MS Visual Studio, Java NetBeans and Android Studio.
Software knowledge areas:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Photoshop, Gimp, SketchUp, ProjectLibre and Mindjet
Time Management, goal setting, questioning and challenging and prioritizing.
SPECIAL AREAS OF INTEREST
- Server and Network Administration
- Software Engineering
- Database Administration
- Enterprise Software Systems
- To take my IT career to its highest level by earning a Master’s Degree, Doctoral Degree and then PhD.
- To mentor students to succeed in their professional careers.
IT Systems Officer
February 02, 2018 – Present
New Guinea Binatang Research Center – Nagada Harbour, North Coast Road, Madang
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Administering, maintaining and troubleshooting local area network.
- Redesigning and implementing network expansion
- Troubleshooting and re-configuring networking devices.
- Administering and maintaining active directory services, domain name and web server.
- Administering and maintaining Insecta Live and Arthropods databases.
- Installing and updating computer hardware and software.
- Resolving hardware and software issues and keeping records of problems and solutions.
- Doing data backup and recovery.
- Installing and maintaining anti-virus and firewall systems.
- Redesigning, updating the organization’s main websites and its other sites.
- Re-installing and monitoring security cameras.
- Providing front-lined technical support for the organization.
Casual IT Officer
November 21, 2017 – January 31, 2018
Telikom PNG Ltd – Telikom Rumana, Waigani, National Capital District
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Assist responding to CBS queries that are escalated by the Service Assurance Team
- Assist responding to customers’ queries regarding Pre-paid and Post-paid accounts.
- Log queries regarding CBS Operations and CRM project that are raised by the users.
- Do testing of new product deployed.
- Do system daily checks.
- Support bill print and dispatch.
- Perform any other daily task deemed necessary by the Team Leader or Billing Operations Manager.
Divine Word University
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics & Computing Science
2011 - 2016
DODL PNG University of Technology
Higher School Certificate
2008 - 2009
2006 - 2007
Vice Chair Person for the combine 4th Mathematics & Computing Science (MCS) and 11th Information System (IS) Symposium.
Head Lab Monitor for MCS Department.
Group Leader for the MCS Web
Application Group for the DWU Open Day
Lab Monitor for the MCS Senior Lab.
Group Leader for the MCS Programming Languages Group for the annual DWU Open Day
Served as the President of East Sepik Student Association (ESSA), a provincial group in Divine Word University.
Digicel Award for Best Final Year Project.
Received Digicel Award for best Final Year Project on the graduation day on Sunday March 12, 2017.
New Website for New Guinea Binatang Research Centre
http://baloun.entu.cas.cz/png/ or www.ngbinatang.com
Website for Canopy Crane Papua New Guinea
Dr. Vojtech Novotny (Director)
New Guinea Binatang Research Center
PO Box 604, MADANG 511, MP
Mobile: (+675) 796 86 878
Noel Kuaningi (Team Leader – Billing Operations)
Billing Solutions Department, ICT Division, Telikom PNG
PO Box 1003, WAIGANI, NCD
Mobile: 7888 0197
Fixed-Line: 300 5188
Professor Peter Anderson PhD (Head of Department)
Information Systems and Mathematics and Computing Science Departments.
Phone: 424 1882
I Mr. NAMBAHIN Cronicle solemnly and sincerely declare that all information contained in this Curriculum Vitae is true and worthy of trust in all particulars. Any falls or misleading information may nullify the purpose of this document.